Translate

Friday, March 29, 2013

Using VoiceThread in the classroom


Melissa M created a very simple VoiceThread activity that I chose to comment on for Mod 10. I liked her Wordle image and the use of the pen tool. I would definitely use this simple activity in my classroom with a variety of situations. It would be ideal to work on vocabulary words, again using the pen tool.

Melissa M VoiceThread

Miao G created a VoiceThread that i would use for my students after returning from our class trip or a field trip. She asked 3 simple questions and her directions were very simple and concise.

Miao G VoiceThread

VoiceThread can also be an interesting Digital Storytelling tool. A student could upload a few personal photos and speak in Spanish to describe what is happening in the photo. Their fellow students would love the interactive photo story and I would value the authentic speaking and listening experience for my students.
I am eager to use VoiceThread as a foreign language learning tool.


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure as you try out different ways to use VT you will find what ways work best. Your students may suggest ideas too.

    ReplyDelete